What does the word 'loyalty' mean
In order to discuss the concept of loyalty and specifically within the Twin Soul journey, we first need to agree on the definition of the word. In order to do so, you find below the general definition of loyalty in general and the definition of loyalty within romantic love relati0onships.
Definition of loyal
1: unswerving in allegiance: such as
- a: faithful in allegiance to one's lawful sovereign or government - were loyal to the king
- b: faithful to a private person to whom faithfulness is due - a loyal husband
- c: faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution, or product - a loyal churchgoer
2: showing loyalty - a loyal friend
3 obsolete : LAWFUL, LEGITIMATE
Join the Inner Learning Circle to continue reading this article.
Already have an account? Please login.
The Inner Learning Circle
The Online Spiritual Community for Shifters of the New Paradigm
Ready to Unlock the Frequency of Heaven on Earth
Get Instant Access to Spiritual teachings on Healing the subconscious, Inner Union,
Ascension, 5D or Heaven on Earth, Past Lives, Law of Attraction, Soul Partnerships,
Enter the Inner Circle.
Have an account? Login
Subscribe today and receive:
- High-level Spiritual teachings
- One or more NEW monthly articles
- Access to our 5+ years articles archive
One Month Trial
- Duration 1 month
- Cancels automatically
- Save €2.22
- Billed monthly
- Cancel anytime
- Save €11.11
- Billed Annually
- Cancel anytime
The Inner Learning Circle is a monthly/yearly subscription for spiritual seekers, who want to learn more about various spiritual topics from a new paradigm perspective, but who are not ready yet to commit to the School of Inner Union curriculum.
It's completely risk-free! You can cancel at any time.